Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Last Class With Madam Wahidah

Madam Wahidah bt Abdul Wahid is my beautiful,cute,georgeous lecturer.She teach me the English subject or in UniSZA known as UBI 1022. It is the University course and my friends and me have to take this course mustly. Madam Wahidah is the most sporting lecturer that I ever have and I like her very much, because not bored when she teach,lots of humors and jokes.

Moreover, she always wear beautiful dress like a "Last Malay Woman in The World" .Always wear Baju Kurung and very colourful. She's also have the hobby closely same with me like cooking, Madam Wahidah likes to cook and know how to bake a cake,make a pizza decorates food and much more.
This kind of hobby actually my hobby during my childhood. Because when I'm 8 years old iwant to be a professional chef.

I will miss Madam wahidah so much because after this I not hear anymore voice from her,lokk her face,miss her jokes,miss her story and the wise advice. I hope she will tech me or my class again if there  have the oppurtunity to do that. Lastly I hope that Madam wahidah will remember me and my class along with the memory that we throgh together during part 2 in the year 2011.

To : Wahidah
Assalamualaikum, Madam  Wahidah, thanks for teach us especially me and I hope that all our mistake I ask the appologise from you and I hope you permitted(halalkan) ur knowledge that you give to me with willing heart and I hope that you pray us as you lovely student to succeed Succesfullu and get the happy life together.
I pray for you and your family to have a happy life ever after and I hope that you always be a good wife and mother and I surely that you are. So ,untill this my small biography about you and I hope u never,ever,ever forget INTRADE or DPP 7 2011 because WE LOVE U A LOT.

THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US

No comments:

Post a Comment