Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 April 2011

UBI 1022 FORUM

THE BEST MODERATOR
The best moderator that I choose is Nuratiqah Nazri @ Kaka. Firstly why I choose her because she have a sweet face and I like it very much. She also very fluently in speaking English like a person  that was born in English community or family. She do her role as a moderator of her group very confidently and nicely done and her has a sway of language like a reality television program personality. I seriously said that Kaka have a gift as a forum or any discussion moderator because I'm sure that she can handle any ceremony successfully

BEST TOPIC
The best topic that I choose is Tsunami Hit Japan. The reason why I choose this topic is firstly , it is the worlds current issue and I like current issue very much. Moreover,with discussing this topic it make us more know what kind of situation that happen in there and it is also discuss about how important of modern technology to avoid from high casualties from that disasters like early warning alarm or siren. It propose to alert the residency to evacuate their resident immediately  about 2 hour before the impact.

Best Panel
The best panel that I choose is Aminuddin bin Sahamed. Why I choose him because he is very handsome man and he have many idea about the topic that he discuss. He also have a specification as a panel because he have many knowledge and can give many opinion and suggestion. Moreover,he also suggest a way to solve the problem or to prevent any bad situation that can occur.

That all my comment about the best panel,moderator,and topic about our forum before.

No comments:

Post a Comment