Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 March 2011

Fill Up my Free Time

Badri,Yazid,Amy(me),Ashrol,Hafiz,Aminudin, and Nasruldeen

Yazid ( Sitting duck style)

Fill up my free time with playing a bowling at Terengganu Equestrian Resort(TER) with my friends. There are 7 of us started with Badri,Yazid,Amy(me),Ashrol,Hafiz,Aminudin, and Nasruldeen.We go there by four motorcycle that we borrowed at our senior.There are very kind senior and not parsimonius to give their motorbike.We went to TER on Wednesday about 1 pm in the afternoon. That day the weather condition were about a little cloudy and not too hot,so  it is a very good time to go somewhere in Terengganu or more specific Kuala Terengganu.
                In TER, I’m the one who started the game.We play about 2 sets of game and book 2 lane of bowling ball way.That day was a vey fun day because I see many way of my friends throw the bowling ball and it is make my mind relax from tension on study with seeng my friends behaviour. As example Yazid and Badri, they always do the sitting duck style  after throwing the ball. They are very expert in playing a bowling but me are still amateur because I’m new in playing this game and not very good in it.
That day was a wonderful day and I cannot forget this moment ever and ever after because time cannot return back and this is the moment that we especially me to remember. So what i do to keep on remember this happy activity?? I bought my camera to snap a pictures for a record or personal collection with my lovely friends....and what I hope is,we are always do all kinds of activities together and not do each of us own business...except dating with our girlfriend(need some picvacy)....huhu
That all....and to all my friends,thanks for being my friend. Thank You Very Much..

1 comment:

  1. Quality time spent with friends is priceless to you and your friends. It give you all time to bond closer together and have a great time, instead of a boring time spent alone.
    Life needs balance, sometimes being alone is beneficial, but it is not always good to be alone...right?

    ReplyDelete