Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 February 2011

my first experience of voting

voting with my friend(ashrol)

Here I want to tell you about my first day being a voter,it is a new and good experience to me because I  never do this kind of responsibility before.I'm not yet old enough to vote officially to choose the General Selection.
So, in UniSZA there were a election to choose the new student representative council for the year 2011/2012.This is an unforgettable memory becoming a voter.
I vote the person that to me seems can do work and looks responsibility and also can promote UniSZA to entire country and make UniSZA famous.
More over, there are like a tradition around the country for the University election to choose  the right leader and bring benefits to students

1 comment:

  1. There's always a first time for anything...choosing appropriate leaders is important and should be taken seriously.

    ReplyDelete