Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 March 2011

My Photography Hobby

My Camera(Canon 400d)

My hobby during weekend is taking a photo or more specifically known as Still Photography. Taking a still phot is my favorite hobbu because with still photogtaphy we can describe an expression,feeling,and experience in it. Still photo is most famous photography techniques  or art during world war one and two. Before the scientist create an new invention a video camera.
The art that not all people know about my hobby to taking a still photo is from the that  I took,it can make a picture looks like alive after printed because to take this photo need more light and angle  to have a best shots.
I am using my Digital Single Lens Reflex(DSLR) Canon 400d. I have bought it in May 2008 that about two years left. So, eventhough I have bought it long time, but there is are a lot of techniques that i have to learn from still photography experts because I am still that peaople call “amateur” because there are lots of experience that i have to find to enhacne my photography skills.
Actually, I you or somebody that want to benign this hobby. I pleasure you all. Moreover,it is not just only you have a hobby to joint this group but with photogrpahy you can make a site income because if you have many contact such as your friends and relation that want to held a ceremony or wedding you can offer your self to be a photographer with your own charge.
So, photography not just limit as a hobby but it is one of the sources that you can generate an income to add more your pocket mony like i do. Moreover , with work taking photo you can improve your photography skill like a try ana error style.
That all , detail about my hobby as I want to be a professional photographer like my idol Steve McCurry that have been long time work as wild life photographer at National Geographic Channel.

1 comment:

  1. I love photography too...pictures tell so many stories...

    ReplyDelete