Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 February 2011

First Time..!!!

Finally I haved Created My Blog..
This is a very new experience because I does not have any kind of blog before. Firstly, I want to say a lot of Thank you for teaching me an English or known as UBI 1012. Madam, I like the way you teach us especially to me. If not u give us an assignment to create a blog, I do not know until when i will have my own blog. Now I know blog have many benefits to me such as fill up my journal life,my activities,put some information or new knowledge and much more.
So, I will take care of my blog carefully like I take care of my Facebook and Myspace account. I am sure that this blog are not boring because  I will always think about new idea and point that i want to upload in this blog along with my  daily activities during this semester or next semester with new and freshly idea that came together with experience.

3 comments:

  1. wow..the best ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will love blogging...
    The best way to get better at anything is to practice. Writing frequently for your blog means your writing will improve – both as you react to feedback, and as you learn how to craft effective sentences and choose perfect words.

    ReplyDelete